Política de Cookies
If you try us, you won't let us go
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files containing information that are stored in your web browser when you access and use certain web pages. These files allow web pages to retrieve information about your browsing habits and preferences or about the device from which you connect.
Although they are essential to provide a good service, depending on the type of information they contain can be dangerous to your privacy. For this reason, Spanish legislation has established that in order to install certain types of cookies in your browser it is necessary to provide prior information and obtain your consent. By means of this Cookies Policy we wish to inform you clearly and sufficiently about the type of cookies that we use on this website.
What type of cookies do we use?
According to where they are sent from:
- Own Cookies: These are sent to your device from our own computers or from our domain.
- Third-party cookies: those cookies that are sent to your browser from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: are those cookies that are essential for the functioning of a website.
- Analytical Cookies: their purpose is to analyze the use made by the user of a Web. They make it possible to quantify the number of users who visit the Web Site and identify which layers of the Web Site are the most visited and, therefore, the most popular.
- Session Cookies: allow users to be recognized on a website so that any changes you make, items you select, or data you enter are remembered from one page to another.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow for the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
Cookies used by external content complements: They are necessary for the provision of some type of service and are stored by third parties. This category of cookies includes, for example, multimedia player cookies, which are used to store technical data with a view to reproducing video or audio content, such as image quality, load parameters, etc.
Some of the cookies we use are persistent, meaning that they remain stored on your device for a specified period of time, which may vary from one cookie to another. If you do not delete this type of cookie, they will cease to function on their own when they reach a certain expiration date.
How can you control cookies?
If you wish, you can easily modify the preferences of your browser to control yourself which cookies access your computer and which ones you prefer to limit. This option is usually found in the menu of "options" or "preferences" in browsers. If you use any of the following, all you have to do is select the link and follow the instructions indicated from the linked page:
- Cookie preferences in Internet Explorer
- Cookie Preferences in Chrome
- Cookie Preferences in Firefox
- Safari Cookie Preferences
However, if you change your preferences and limit the access of cookies to your device, it is possible that some of the functionalities of the website will cease to function and your navigation will be hindered as a result.
Modifications to the Cookies Policy
We make this Cookies Policy available to you so that you can view it, archive it or print it whenever you see fit. It is possible that the same suffers modifications as a consequence of changes in the web page or in the cookies used, legislative or jurisprudential novelties or the establishment of new criteria of the Spanish Data Protection Agency or Control Authority. We therefore reserve the right to modify this Cookies Policy at any time.
Last updated: june 2022
In the following table we indicate that cookies are used on this website together with the purpose of each of them:
(*) The information obtained through these cookies, referring to the user's computer, may be combined with your personal data only if you are registered on this website.
(**) DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES. The user can - at any time - choose which cookies he wants to work on this website