Política de Privacidad
If you try us, you won't let us go
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The personal data collected through GOWTH's website will be included in a file under the responsibility of "Evolutionary Growth S.L.", a company of Spanish nationality, with registered office at Avd. Gregorio Peces Barba, 1. - Parque Tecnológico UC3M C.P. 28919 - Leganés, Madrid, Spain and tax identification number (N.I.F.) B87994810, registered in the “Registro Mercantil de Madrid, al Tomo 25583.
"Evolutionary Growth S.L." has voluntarily appointed a Data Protection Delegate through which Users may make complaints, claims and suggestions regarding the processing of their personal data, as well as exercise their rights. To do so, users may contact the following e-mail address: [email protected]
For what purpose do we treat your personal data and what is the basis of legitimacy:
- Manage requests for information and prepare estimates. The basis of legitimacy is to comply with the request made by you.
- Perform the provision of services, being the processing of your personal data necessary for the execution of the object of the contract.
The categories of data processed:
The personal data that we process about you comes from the information that you provide us by filling in the forms that you will find on the website. Specifically:
- Identification data: name, surname, identification document, postal address, e-mail address, etc.
- Economic data.
- Especially protected data that is not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Once the services have been provided, your data will be kept for a period of 3 years.
To which addressees will your data be communicated?
We inform you that your data may be communicated to Treatment Managers, such as the following technology providers, some of which have processing and/or support centers located outside the European Economic Area:
Google, with servers in the European Union and adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, for the management of information related to the provision of the service.
- You have the following rights over your personal data:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request correction or deletion of your data.
- Right to object to your data being processed for commercial purposes.
- The right to request limitation of the processing of their personal data in the cases established in the applicable legislation.
- Right to portability of your data
To exercise these rights, you can send us an email to [email protected] attaching a copy of your identification document and the detail of the right you wish to exercise.
We also inform you that you may request the protection of your rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency with headquarters at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.